Moda is looking for a Leasing Associate who will be responsible for meeting the lease up targets with the team and the ongoing re-let of the apartments.
You will provide our residents with a positively memorable leasing experience by delivering consistently high service standards.
You will be part of an effective and supportive team to ensure you achieve your goals and deliver an exceptional level of service to all our residents.
Due to launch for reservations in May with our first residents moving in this August.
This is a unique opportunity to join a brand new team on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Follow up new leads, register and understand applicant’s rental requirements and match this to an available apartment.
- Arrange viewings for all enquiries and provide a first-class experience tour. Engaging all aspects of what the development has to offer.
- Acknowledge and follow up all initial enquiries. Providing effective booking support and follow up in a timely manner
- Manage tenancy applications from let agreed through to move in. Ensuring a follow up process on all applications and the vetting process is carried out
- Referencing progression including liaison with referencing provider and applicants
- Renewal negotiation and progression with tenants, including preparation of documents
- Notifying broadband, utility suppliers and council tax of new and ending tenancies for resident set up
- Coordinating inventory production, working closely with the Lettings Manager
- Escalate any end of tenancy charge disputes to the Lettings Manager
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, parking and facility hire
- Work closely with the Lettings Manger to report on competitor analysis, resident service reports and headline rent prices
- Actively drive sales and retention of resident’s service and effective negotiation of tenancy renewals
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop a ‘best in class’ delivery and operating procedures
- Great understanding of the city, it’s people, culture and social scene
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Communication skills and the ability to think outside of the box to increase business revenue
- Excellent communication skills and persuasion skills
- Strong sales negotiation background and closing skills
- Experience in a demanding customer centric role
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Pro-active and able to use initiative
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works well under pressure
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social