Win tickets to see The Wizard of Oz at the Leeds Playhouse
Up for some magical mayhem? We're giving away two tickets to see The Wizard of Oz at the newly refurbished Leeds Playhouse.
A classic, with a modern-day twist. A story with soul and not to be missed. Say hi to Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion for us.
One lucky winner will win two tickets to see this production on Tuesday 26th November at 7.00pm. To enter head to our Instagram page, follow our account comment on the associated post with the guest you'd bring with you.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is offering entrants of this competition a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of The Wizard of Oz on Tuesday 26th November at the Leeds Playhouse.
- To enter for this prize draw, entrants must follow the social media account and tag 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post.
- Only one entry via one social channel will be accepted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be based in Leeds. This promotion is not open to any employees of the promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- The competition is open from 23rd November until 12pm on 25th November 2019.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software unless otherwise stated on the post.
- The winner will be announced on the post and where possible notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/ Facebook / Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, the promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is to be collected at the Leeds Playhouse Box Office before the chosen performance on Tuesday 26th November. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/ her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Promoters name: Moda Living Limited of Strayside House, West Park, Harrogate, HG1 1BJ